Marketing Project Manager (m/f)
We’re looking for a person who’s into digital marketing — someone organized, ambitious and ready to work in a dynamic agency environment, open to learning new things and being a team player. Since our list of clients and projects keeps getting longer, we’d also appreciate someone who looks at those challenges as opportunities for growth, and has a knack for analysis, time management and prioritizing!
About the team and the job
Degordian is a digital-first agency that helps businesses advance to the next level.
Our agency has four offices with over 100 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts in Zagreb, Mostar, Belgrade, and New York!
The Marketing Project Management team is in charge of planning and resource management, working in close cooperation with other Degordian teams — design, video, copywriting, creative strategy, web production, digital advertising, social media, etc. Their main goal is to make sure that every project is organized right from the very first step, and delivered within the required time frame with the highest quality possible. Our Marketing Project Managers are always ready to encourage the team and encourage they deliver their tasks with as little stress as possible.
We are looking for someone eager to grow as a professional in the field of project management. Someone who loves having it all planned out, but who is also ok with throwing out that plan in unexpected situations and making a new one, all while keeping a positive attitude. A person with interest in marketing and IT, willing to learn the ropes and work on a broad variety of projects. Analysing everything is also kind of our thing, so if you enjoy creating tables and making some sense out of raw data, we’ve got a treat for you!
Last, but not least, we are looking for a people person, someone who’s going to make communicating daily changes and challenges a breeze. If you think you fit the description, you could be the one for us (and one of us).
The work arrangement we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements here.
Also, the work location models we offer for this position are Fix or Flexi. Learn more about those models here.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- BA and/or MA degree
- 2+ years of experience in leading and organizing projects or events
- Understanding of digital platforms and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian language (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Google tools (Google Drive) and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability for innovative thinking and creative execution
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience in working in the marketing industry, preferably in an agency
- Advanced knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and/or Microsoft Excel
- Interest in data processing and data analysis
- Analysing, monitoring and examining our capacity of meeting client demands throughout the duration of projects
- Research and giving cost estimates for projects (in collaboration with specialists)
- Evaluating the availability of human resources according to one’s own estimate of project size
- Defining and coordinating a timeframe for projects
- Allocation and organization of project tasks, and the materials needed for team members
- Monitoring the realization of said tasks according to defined project requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on the execution of assigned tasks within defined deadlines and planned budgets
- Defining and improving production and organizational processes in the agency
- Identifying pain points in teams and internal processes; suggesting improvements and implementing them
- Creating profitability analysis reports for projects
- Collaboration with all Degordian teams and external associates; keeping up with new project managements tools and methods and sharing them with colleagues from the Brand Communication department and the rest of the agency
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Croatian / English.
Good luck! 🙂
Marketing Project Manager : Open until - September 26, 2023 , Zagreb OfficeApply for the job