Inbound Marketing Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a data-driven person with a performance mindset who constantly likes to optimize.
ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE JOB
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
We are five-time recipients of the “Best Employer” award given in the annual employee satisfaction survey by MojPosao, and now we’re looking for someone to join the work culture we’re so proud of!
Our Zagreb office consists of over 50 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts. We’re currently working mostly from home and will continue like this until the coronavirus situation is over, after which we plan to offer flexible working options to all employees. Also, we are open-minded about candidates from all over the country.
Currently, we have an open position in our Performance Marketing Department. The department works on inbound marketing, SEO, content, analytics, conversion rate optimization and digital advertising. It’s focused on specific business goals such as increasing sales, increasing the number of inquiries and using marketing to optimize businesses.
The department currently has a team of 11 experts with multiple years of experience with whom you’ll be able to continually learn and share knowledge.
The main focus of this position is creating and implementing inbound marketing, content and SEO strategies for our clients. In addition to that, the person will suggest improvements for marketing strategies based on acquired data, as well as work with other team members and departments on implementing measures for improving performance marketing strategies. As we’re working with international clients a lot, it’s important that the person is good at written and spoken English.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar roles
- BA or/and MA (preferably marketing, IT, journalism or psychology)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian language (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of inbound marketing
- Excellent knowledge of content marketing
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Good usage of digital analytics tools
- Good knowledge of digital development, design and online advertising processes, both for web and mobile
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and good presentational skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good copywriting skills
- HubSpot or similar certification
- Experience with managing mid/large inbound marketing projects
- Experience with project management and project owner roles
- Willingness to suggest, create and make something better by taking matters into your own hands
WHAT WE OFFER
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team.
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Inbound Marketing Manager : Open until - November 29, 2020 Zagreb OfficeApply for the job