Account Manager (m/f)
Degordian is seeking a dedicated Account Manager to grow our Brand Communication services and business. Someone passionate and proactive, the real marketer who will build and maintain relationships with our current and future clients.
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our agency has four offices with over 100 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts in Zagreb, Mostar, Belgrade, and New York!
The mission of our Brand Communication unit is to build integrated communication strategies that give brands a recognizable voice and visibility on marketing channels. We are Degordian’s largest creative hub, consisting of Account Managers, Copywriters, Strategists, Social Media and PR Managers, Project Managers, and Graphic and Motion Graphic Designers. We all share the same strategic approach to work, and a common goal — creating meaningful, inspiring, and functional ideas, concepts, content, and marketing solutions. This unit, filled with passionate and ambitious creatives, is looking for a new member who is communicative and interested in various marketing fields — from content production, social media, PR, and creative concepts to performance marketing and web production. Someone who is proactive, motivated by results, and enthusiastic about working in an agency, eager to work on challenging projects and build partnerships with some of the biggest clients in our country and region.
If you’re motivated by finding the best marketing solutions for clients, see what it takes to become our new team member!
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements here.
Also, the work location models we offer for this position are Fix or Flexi. Learn more about those models here.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- BA or/and MA
- 5 or more years of work experience in a digital/creative marketing agency or a similar business
- Experience in working on several “big-budget” campaigns, from start to finish
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2) and Serbian (C2) languages, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles and digital marketing
- Good knowledge of social media marketing, PR, copywriting, and content production
- Basic knowledge of email marketing, social media advertising, and Google AdWords
- Basic knowledge of web technologies
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced computer and IT skills (including MS Office)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and teamwork skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good people management and mentoring skills
- Good budget management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working in an identical or very similar position
- Willingness to take shorter or longer business trips
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in any language offered: Serbian (in Latin) / English.
Good luck! 🙂
Account Manager : November 30, 2022 Belgrade OfficeApply for the job