Account Executive (m/f)
Degordian is looking for a proactive Account Executive to join our Mostar office and help grow our services. Someone passionate and curious, who is willing to improve further and become an expert in client management.
About the team and the job
Degordian is a digital-first agency that helps businesses advance to the next level.
Our Mostar office consists of over 20 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts.
Our Account Management team has five dedicated client servicing specialists whose main objective is to help clients achieve their goals by advising them on the optimal way to implement marketing strategies, creative campaigns, performance-oriented solutions and web production projects.
They are currently looking for a communicative, optimistic and outgoing person who loves digital marketing and is amped up to continue their career in an agency. Someone interested in various marketing fields, from performance marketing, web production to creative concepts and social media because the new team member would be involved in various projects without specializing in any specific Degordian service.
If you are proactive, motivated by results, eager to work on challenging projects and building partnerships with some of the biggest clients in our country and the region see what it takes to become our new team member!
The work arrangement that we offer for this position is Full-time employment. Learn more about our different work arrangements here.
Also, the work location models that we offer for this position are Fix or Flexi. Learn more about those models here.
If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- BA or/and MA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2 or more years of work experience in a digital/creative marketing agency or similar company
- Excellent knowledge of the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina (C2) and English (B2) language, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of marketing principles and digital marketing
- Good knowledge of social media marketing, PR, copywriting, and content production
- Good knowledge of email marketing, Meta advertising, and Google Ads
- Basic knowledge of web technologies
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced computer and IT skills (including Google Workspace)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and teamwork skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Good budget management skills
- Basic people management and mentoring skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Past experience in account management or in similar roles
- Supporting our Account Manager in client acquisitions as well as project planning and implementation
- Acting as the primary point of contact for assigned mid-scale clients, understanding their goals, objectives, and unique requirements
- Market research, acquisition of new clients and taking care of current ones
- Identifying new opportunities and growth strategies through upsell activities
- Supporting and implementating sales activities
- Maintaining a strong work relationship with clients
- Supporting clients with agency expertise and solutions
- Managing client budgets
- Participating in the pitching process
- Mentoring junior Account Management team members
- Collaborating with other departments in the agency
- Researching and implementing the latest methodologies and tools in the field and sharing them with colleagues
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina and/or English (optional).
Good luck! 🙂
Account Executive : Open until - October 1, 2023 , Mostar OfficeApply for the job