We are now looking for a new member to join our developers - an individual who is proactive, curious, highly motivated to research, learn and improve his/her skills through developing interesting and dynamic projects.
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Degordian Belgrade office consists of over thirty-five curious and hardworking digital marketing enthusiasts. We are currently working mostly from home, sometimes we come to the office, and we will continue like this while corona is still “in the air”, after which we will have some flexibility because now we got used to it 🙂 So, we are open-minded about candidates from all over the country 🙂
Our production team currently has over ten members and is constantly growing. UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Software Developers, and Project Manager work together to make better solutions and push boundaries. We are working on a variety of projects for different clients and the job is always dynamic.
This person is willing to get other people’s insight into the projects they develop, share, and gain knowledge through code reviews, mentor Junior Software Developers and help others in achieving their full potential. If you enjoy learning, experimenting with technologies, coming up with innovative ideas, and take pride in your fearless attitude when it comes to development – you’ll be the ideal person to help us solve our (De)Gordian knots! 🙂
Your professional experience
- 3+ years of on-hands experience with PHP
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in developing Custom WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Experience in Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience in working with APIs in general (preferably with Restful API)
- Experience with Unix based systems
- Experience in backend/frontend optimization
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in version control systems – Git
- BA or MA degree (preferably)
- Excellent PHP knowledge (OOP)
- Good knowledge of servers, domains, and hosting. You know cPanel and phpMyAdmin by heart.
- Excellent testing and debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian language – spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of the English language – spelling and grammar
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Good organizational and research skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and experience with one of the PHP frameworks (preferably Laravel, Yii2, etc.)
- Experience with Woocommerce or Shopify
- Knowledge of other CMS platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Ajax search engines
- Familiarity with the implementation of online payment systems
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
- GitHub link of your previous projects
Applications should be submitted in Serbian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Software Developer : Open until: September 27, 2020 Belgrade OfficeApply for the job