Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone who loves all things social and wants to ride the wave of all the ins and outs of managing social media accounts for some of the most recognized brands around :)
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our Social Media Marketing team currently consists of a dozen of creative social media enthusiasts who love to work hard and party even harder. The main focus of this team is to constantly upgrade their knowledge about Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, and other social networks, and to create social media and influencer marketing strategies that build happy communities, engage fans with awesome posts, and help brands have an ongoing conversation with their users.
We are on a quest to find a responsible and organized person who has the time and will to constantly explore new things in a dynamic environment. We want a curious, proactive, and sociable person who functions well both as a single-player and as a part of a team 🙂
If you’re fluent in emoji, read on, because they’re looking for a new member of the team!
Your professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a digital marketing agency or a related business
- Experience with working on various social media channels
- Experience in creating and managing social media strategies, and in analyzing the results and achievements of the campaigns
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Finished BA and/or MA (preferably)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- High level of interest in social media marketing
- High level of interest in Influencer marketing
- High level of interest in creative writing and a knack for presenting ideas in a written manner
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian language spelling and grammar
- Excellent knowledge of English language spelling and grammar
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience with working in an agency surrounding
- Experience in creating influencer strategy
What we offer
- A motivational letter or video. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Serbian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Social Media Manager : Open until: September 27, 2020 Belgrade OfficeApply for the job