Account Executive (m/f)
We are looking for a person who wants to have a career in marketing and has 2 or more years of experience in similar jobs.
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
We are five-time recipients of the “Best Employer” award given in the annual employee satisfaction survey by MojPosao, and now we’re looking for someone to join the work culture we’re so proud of!
Our Zagreb office consists of over 50 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts. We’re currently working mostly from home and will continue like this until the coronavirus situation is over, after which we plan to offer flexible working options to all employees
Our Account Management team has seven dedicated client servicing specialists whose main objective is to help clients achieve their goals by advising them on the optimal way to implement marketing strategies, creative campaigns and performance-oriented solutions. They are currently looking for a new member who follows the latest trends in campaigns, creative strategies, branding, social media marketing and public relations, so if this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We are looking for a communicative, optimistic and outgoing person who loves marketing and is enthusiastic about working in an agency. Someone who is proactive, motivated by results, eager to work on challenging projects and build partnerships with some of the biggest clients in our country and region.
We are looking for a generalist interested in various marketing fields, from performance marketing, web production to creative concepts and social media. The person would be involved in various projects without specializing in any specific Degordian service. If you’re motivated by the idea of working on finding the best marketing solutions for clients, then see what it takes to become our new team member!
Your professional experience
- 2 or more years of work experience in a digital marketing agency or a similar business
- Experience in working on marketing campaigns from start to finish
- BA or/and MA
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2) and Croatian (C2) language, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of email marketing, Facebook advertising and Google AdWords
- Basic knowledge of web technologies
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced computer and IT skills (including MS Office)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and teamwork skills
- Basic sales and negotiation skills
- Basic budget management skills
- Working on an identical or similar position
- Willingness to take shorter or longer business trips
What we offer
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in Croatian and/or English.
Good luck! 🙂
Account Executive : Open until filled Zagreb OfficeApply for the job